With the Syncplicity desktop client for Mac, you can synchronize any folder on your Mac including your Documents, Desktop, Pictures and other folders. Syncplicity integrates with your operating system to provide seamless file management, backup, sharing, collaboration, and access to all of your files.
The Syncplicity Mac desktop client works with all of your existing files and file locations so you never need to move files into a special folder. Once synchronized, you can share the folder, or a file within it, with other users. The client also allows local file browser (Finder) access to all folders and files that other users share with you. The client provides automatic version control as you save updates to files.
Mac client features
- Backup and synchronization of your files between your desktop and mobile devices.
- Add and remove folders and files.
- Share folders and files.
- Secure links to shared folders and files (Business and Enterprise Editions only).
- Protect files and view protected files using the Syncplicity Rights Management feature (Enterprise Edition only).
- Synchronize and access shared folders shared by others.
- Single view of Syncplicity folders.
- View progress and status indicators in the Syncplicity Taskbar Panel.
- Automatic client updates.
- One-click to contact support and submit feedback.
The Syncplicity Mac desktop client supports English, French, Italian, German and Spanish. Set your Mac operating system display language to the desired language and restart your computer.
If the operating system display language is set to a language other than the supported languages, the Mac desktop client defaults to English.
The desktop client installation wizard is English and not localized.