In some instances, Syncplicity support will ask you to send your client log file:
- Open Windows Explorer
- Navigate to the file:
where the username is your Windows login id.
- Find a file called syncplicity.log, right click on it, click Send To, click Compressed (zipped) folder. This file may also appear as just "Syncplicity" if file extensions are hidden.
- Email Syncplicity Support the newly created file -- it should be called syncplicity.zip
To send the log file via desktop client, right click Syncplicity tray icon and select send log file.
- Open Finder
- Navigate to your Applications
- Navigate to Utilities
- Open console
- Control-click Syncplicity under ~/Library/Logs
- Select "Reveal in Finder"
- Control-click on the Syncplicity folder and select "Compress Syncplicity"
Now attach the newly created file, it should be called Syncplicity.zip