In some instances, Syncplicity support will ask you to send your client log file:
- Open Windows Explorer
- Navigate to C:\Users\ <username>\AppData\Local\Syncplicity
- Where the username is your Windows login id.
- Select all files and folders inside the Syncplicity folder, except for the folder called "DriveCache". Right-click on the selected files and folder and choose "Send To -> Compressed (zipped) folder."
- Email Syncplicity Support the newly created zip file.
To send the log file via the desktop client, right-click the Syncplicity tray icon and select send the log file.
- Open Finder
- Navigate to your Applications
- Navigate to Utilities
- Open console
- Control-click Syncplicity under ~/Library/Logs
- Select "Reveal in Finder"
- Control-click on the Syncplicity folder and select "Compress Syncplicity"
Now attach the newly created file, it should be called Syncplicity.zip