- Press the Print Screen (sometimes also written as PrtScn) key on your keyboard to take a screenshot and send an image of your screen to the clipboard.
- Open MS Paint and go to Edit -> Paste. You should now see your screenshot displayed within MS Paint. Then, save the screenshot as a PNG file (.png).
- Send the .png screenshot as an email attachment
- Press Command-Shift-3 to take a screenshot.
- Find the new screenshot on your MacOS desktop and e-mail it as an e-mail attachment
- Press the Home and Sleep buttons at the same time.
- You’ll get the camera shutter sound, and your screen will be captured.
- To access your screenshots go to Photos application