The following lists updates to the Syncplicity for Salesforce service. See Upgrade Syncplicity panel for information on how to install the latest version of the app (new connector versions are immediately available for use).
Syncplicity for Salesforce connector - v1.15.2
- Fixed an issue, where renaming a custom Salesforce object results via an external Order Management System results in duplication of folders associated with the object.
Syncplicity for Salesforce connector - v1.15.1
- Fixed an issue, where in some rare cases, users can get 504 Gateway Time-out error.
Syncplicity for Salesforce app - v1.12
- Syncplicity for Salesforce is now available in the Salesforce AppExchange.
- Security improvements
Syncplicity for Salesforce connector - v1.15
- Improved supportability, logging and error handling.
- Security improvements.
Syncplicity for Salesforce connector - v1.14
- Bug fixes and supportability improvements
Syncplicity for Salesforce connector - v1.13.1
- Performance improvements for faster Syncplicity for Salesforce loading.
- Improved supportability and error handling.
Syncplicity for Salesforce connector - v1.13
- Improved security, maintainability and logging for the Salesforce for Salesforce service.
- Fixed issue, where certain actions could not be retried if the respective Syncplicity API calls were terminating with an error (e.g. during folder creation or authentication).
- Fixed issue with uploading e-mail attachments to Syncplicity from the native iOS Mail app.
Syncplicity for Salesforce app - v1.11.1
- Restricted availability release. Installation is done by the administrator of your Salesforce organization. See Install and configure Syncplicity for Salesforce for more information.