With the Syncplicity desktop client for Windows, you can synchronize any folder on your desktop. Syncplicity integrates with your operating system to provide seamless file management, backup, sharing, collaboration and access to all your files.
The desktop client works with your files and file locations, so you do not need to move files into a special folder. Right-click any folder and select Syncplicity > Add to Syncplicity. Once synchronized, you can share the folder or a file in it with other users. The client also supports using Windows File Explorer to access to all folders and files that other users share with you. The client provides automatic version control as you save updates to files.
- Backup and synchronization of your files between your desktop and mobile devices.
- Add, remove and share folders and files.
- Secure your links to shared folders and files (Business and Enterprise Editions only).
- Protect files and view protected files using the Syncplicity Rights Management feature (Enterprise Edition only). See About shared links and Syncplicity Rights Management for more information.
- Synchronize and access shared folders shared by others.
- View synchronization status indicator icons on files and folders in Windows Explorer.
- View progress and status indicators in the Syncplicity taskbar.
- Collaborate with others in Microsoft Office desktop applications with the Syncplicity App Tab.
- Automatic client updates.
- File locking and unlocking for editing (Enterprise Edition only). See File locking.
- One-click to contact support and submit feedback.
The Windows desktop client supports English, French, Italian, German and Spanish. Set your Windows operating system to the desired language and restart your computer. If set to a unsupported language, the client defaults to English.
Next step: Installing the Windows desktop client