- Go to the file that you want to manage.
- Tap the context menu for that file.
- Swipe left to see all the actions you can perform.
NOTE: You may not be able to perform all actions depending on your permission.
The contextual actions on files include:
- Open in: Allows you to open the file in a third-party app (which can be prohibited by IT policy). You can choose to open files in third-party apps depending on the MIME type of the file, and if you have an app capable of reading that MIME type. For example, use Adobe Reader to open PDF files. You may choose to use third-party apps if the MIME type is not supported natively within the Syncplicity app or if you prefer using a certain third-party app.
- Offline: Allows you to sync your files to your device for offline access. See Working with Offline files and folders for more information on the Offline feature.
- Rename: Allows you to rename a file.
- Delete: Allows you to permanently delete the file.
In addition, tapping the file opens it in the Syncplicity app. You can also open and edit Microsoft Office documents in the Syncplicity app as described in the Creating and editing Microsoft Office files article.
NOTE: You can create and upload files as described in Managing folders in a repository.