The IRM Protectors report provides information on all users in your company that have created links with the Syncplicity Right Management (SRM) protection enabled. When the report is run, the output can be exported as a comma-separated values (CSV) file. The exported CSV file includes:
- The protector's name and email address
- Number of total links, which have the "Protect sensitive content" checkbox ticked
The report can be run for a specific date range.
The following are the steps to create the report.
- Select IRM Protectors from the Select Report Type drop-down field.
- Select the date range, which interests you.
- Click Export Report to create a CSV file
The name of the generated report file indicates the type of the report, as well as the timestamp when it was generated. In the CSV output file for this report, each row provides information on each user that has created a shared link with SRM protection.
The top two rows indicate the type of the report and the filters used - in this case, the date range. See the table for information on the details provided in the report.
|CSV file column||Description|
|Name of the user who created the SRM-protected links.|
|Protector email||Email address of the user who created the SRM-protected links.|
|Total active links||The number of active SRM-protected links for this user.|