The Manage Bandwidth profiles page allows admins to manage bandwidth profiles that determine bandwidth limits for users or group-based users when the Bandwidth Restriction Policy is set to 'Restrict upload and download bandwidth for corporate networks'.
The order of the profile is determined by the priority of the profile, with the top row corresponding to the highest priority. DNS Suffix, Network Connection Name, and IP Range columns support wildcards that match any substring. Client applications pick the highest priority profile from those that match the current network connection.
Select the option to Restrict upload and download bandwidth for corporate networks, then select Manage Bandwidth profiles.
From this screen you can:
- Add a new profile: Select the Add new profile button and enter the requested information.
- Delete a network: Select the checkbox next to the name of the network, then click Delete.
- Change the order of the priority: Client applications pick the highest priority profile from those that match the current network connection. To change the order of the priority, select the name of the network and drag it to the desired order.
- (For Desktops clients below version 6.1) Select the option to upload and/or download the Bandwidth and enter a speed.
TIP: The lower the rate, the slower the files will upload or download.
- Enter the value 0 to have an unlimited upload or download bandwidth limit. There is no high limit and values cannot be negative.
- Use a Wildcard ( * ), if needed, within the DNS Suffix, Network Connection Name, and IP Range columns.
- Enter the required value for the IP range, for example, 10.10.10.10/24.