How to capture HTTP traffic?
In order to capture HTTP traffic you will need a web debugging tool. One such tool is Fiddler which is free and easy to use. To capture traffic with it please follow these steps:
1. Please install Fiddler from http://www.telerik.com/download/fiddler on the Windows/MAC machine.
2. Once you have this tool installed, please run it.
3. Once Fiddler is running >> click on Tools menu >> click on fiddler options >> click on HTTPS tab >> ensure the following options checked. Capture HTTPS Connects Decrypt HTTPS traffic
4. Please open a browser and recreate the issue you are facing when, accessing the settings option from the browser, as well as the link I have provided to you.
5. Once you have reproduced the issue, please switch back to Fiddler and open the “File” menu and choose “Save -> Session(s) -> in Archivezip”.
Please sign in to leave a comment.