- Click 'Login' on the start screen of MS Teams add-in.
- Enter your Syncplicity account email address and click 'Next'
- Sign in on your Identity Provider sign in page.
This step depends on the identity provider your Organization uses. The example below shows the experience in case the built-in provider is used.
If your Organization uses SSO, you will be redirected to your SSO provider sign in page instead.
- Click 'Grant Access' to consent with granting the MS Teams add-in access to your Syncplicity content.
- As a result, the sign in popup should close and the add-in tab should display your Syncplicity folders and files.
To sign out:
- Click the account button in the upper right corner of the main screen
- Click 'Logout' button
- As a result, the main screen will return to the sign in start screen