This topic describes how to use the Syncplicity add-in for Microsoft Teams.
- The add-in must be installed in your Teams.
- The add-in must be associated with at least one team.
To log in to the Syncplicity add-in for Teams:
- In Teams, select the Teams tab and select a team that is associated with the Syncplicity add-in for Teams.
- Click My Syncplicity at the top of the window for the selected team.
- Click Log in. Select Use corporate account if applicable. Enter your login credentials. Once logged on, your Syncplicity folders and files are displayed.
- To navigate, you can scroll, click on a folder to view its contents, or click the breadcrumbs to go backwards. Use the icons at top right for additional options, such as opening Syncplicity in a browser.
Share a file
To share a link to a file:
- Select a file and click Share.
- Follow the prompts. You can require recipients to log in to retrieve the file, protect the link with a password, and specify the number of days until the link expires. Depending on your company's policy, these settings can be optional or required.
- Click Create link.
- Click Copy to copy the URL for the shared file.
- Share the URL as needed. For example, a message in Teams to a business colleague.
To log out of the Syncplicity add-in for Teams:
- Select My Syncplicity tab at the top of the selected team.
- Click your user icon at top right of the tab and click Log out.