Upload system file or folder error message
- A file is temporary, hidden or a system file.
- A folder is a temporary, hidden, or a system folder.
Applicable systems: Windows desktop client
- Syncplicity cannot upload a hidden file, folder, or a file that contains an unsupported attribute. Your file or folder has the hidden attribute enabled, is a temporary file or folder, or a system file or folder.
- Synchronization of local system or temporary files are not supported. You should move any temporary or system files out of your local Syncplicity folders.
- Synchronization of local system or temporary folders is not supported.
Check your file or folder's properties and uncheck the hidden attribute in Windows Explorer.
Sync Errors on Windows Desktop Client