A Global Administrator can allow Support and eDiscovery administrators to manage all users or users within specific groups.
To restrict an administrator to managing users in specific groups, perform the following:
- Click admin then click user accounts.
- Click the administrator’s name to display the Manage User page. You can use the Search feature if there is a long list of users.
- In the Privileges section, determine if there a restriction. If there is no restriction, you see Manage all users. Otherwise, you see a list of groups.
- To change the setting, click Modify to open the Select Groups pop-up.
- Specify which groups the administrator can manage. You can select up to five groups. When done, click Save to implement your change. The Manage User page shows the new setting.