As a Global Administrator with a Business or Enterprise Edition company account, you can determine whether or not users can configure their account information; specifically:
- Change their first or last names.
- Add secondary emails or switch email addresses (i.e., userid) away from their corporate domain address (which could be considered a security risk).
- Cancel their accounts.
To configure the end user self-service account changes setting, perform the following steps:
- Go to admin then click settings.
- Click the End-user self-service account changeslink under Account Configuration.
- In the End-user self-service account changespage, choose to Allow or Restrict users from performing account changes.
- Click Submit when done.
This administrator action is recorded in the Audit administrator actions report.