Managing folders is similar in SharePoint and network shares, with the following differences:
- A SharePoint site can contain subsites, document libraries, folders, subfolders, and files.
- A network share can contain folders, subfolders, and files.
Once you log in to your repository a list of folders and files is displayed.
- Tap a folder to see its contents and navigate through the folders and files (similar to your Syncplicity account). See Navigating folders for more information.
- Search the folders and files.
In the list of folders and files, tap the menu icon () next to any folder to view the actions you can take on that folder.
For top-level folders you can perform these actions:
NOTE: You may not be able to perform all actions depending on your access permission.
- Favorite: Allows you to sync your folders to your device for offline access. See the Working with favorites article for more information on the Favorites.
- Add: Allows you to add new content, including:
- Upload photos and video
- Upload a file, create a folder
- Capture a photo or video
- Record audio
- Rename: Allows you to change the name of the folder.
- Delete: Allows you to permanently delete a folder.
You can also upload files managed by other apps to a folder in your Syncplicity account.