You can upload photos and videos from your device to a folder in your Syncplicity account.
Opening the menu
Tap Add Content from the main screen or Add from the context menu of a folder to open the following menu then tap Upload to view its menu. For example:
The menu options include:
- Photos. Allows you to select an existing photo or video in your device and upload it to a Syncplicity folder.
- One or more app names may appear in the menu. The app names and the More menu item are used for Uploading files.
Uploading photos and videos
You can upload one or more photos or videos from your device as follows:
- Choose from your device’s camera roll or any other photo app.
- Navigate to the files that you wish to upload.
- Tap the file to highlight the check mark in blue.
- If desired, select multiple files by tapping each file. In the following example, three files are selected to be uploaded. In the upper right,Upload (3)indicates three files are selected.
- TapUpload (x), where x is the number of files selected. You see a list of all the files you selected.
- Optionally, you can change the file name by tapping the pencil icon.
- Select an upload destination folder or create a folder by tappingChangeand then the create folder icon. Alternatively, if you have previously uploaded files, you can choose a folder from the recent folder list. If this is your first upload, this section is empty.
- Make sure that the correct folder name appears in the upload destination.
- TapUpload. The files are uploaded.
The files are uploaded.