Use this policy to enable or disable Syncplicity Outlook add-ins. When disabled, users cannot send email attachments directly to the Syncplicity Email Attachments folder, or the other Syncplicity Outlook Add-in features.
NOTE: The policy setting affects both the Syncplicity Outlook Add-in for Office 365 and Syncplicity Outlook Add-in for Windows.
To access this policy, perform the following steps:
- Under the Admin menu, click policies.
- In the Policy Sets tab, select the group policy you wish to update.
- Expand Desktop Clients & Add-ins.
- Expand Configuration.
- In the Syncplicity for Outlook Policy section, choose to enable or disable the Syncplicity Outlook add-ins.
- When prompted, choose to apply and reload the page.