The following plans are available depending on the features and functionality you need to achieve your infrastructure modernization objectives:
Each edition fills the needs of a selected group of users. The following sections describe the differences between the plan from an administrative perspective.
To view a detailed table of the differences between each Syncplicity plan, see https://www.syncplicity.com/en/pricing.
This plan is for individual or small groups. It is very good for syncing and sharing files. However, it lacks the administrative features available in the other plans. Therefore, as an IT administrator, there are no controls. As a result, the Personal Edition user does not have access to these features:
- Secured shared links - Allows users to create shared links; although, it cannot require users to log in or enter a password. As a result, this plan does not have the ability to display advanced options in the client or app settings.
- Edit, create and annotate Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files, and annotate PDFs directly in the Syncplicity app or client - Allows users to perform these functions in 3rd party apps. They can also deliver Microsoft PowerPoint presentations with transitions and animations directly from their mobile devices within Syncplicity.
- IT administrator control and reports - There are no user groups, policies, reports, Single-Sign On (SSO), device management, etc.
- During installation of the desktop client, users are not prompted to select the folders that are required to be synced.
- Users cannot create root folders on the SyncDrive; however, users can create folders under the root folders.
The Syncplicity Business Edition is designed for small to medium businesses. This plan provides the additional following features:
- Access to the administrative controls, such as policies, user groups, reports and device management.
- The Ability for IT to restrict specific types of files from being uploaded, and prohibit sharing files with non-company users.
The Enterprise Edition supports on-premise storage, known as StorageVaults, as well as the following additional advanced features:
- Secure Shared Files - Allows you to fine-tune how your content is protected, as well as protecting that content outside of Syncplicity folders.
- Connector for SharePoint - Allows you to configure SharePoint access for you users along with their Syncplicity access.
- Connector for Documentum. - Allows your users to access content in Documentum repositories.
- Personal branding - Allows you to replace the Syncplicity logo with your company's logo.