Steps to change the Primary email address of the Syncplicity user account:
- Click the Syncplicity icon in the Windows/Mac taskbar (Refer attached image).
- Right Click on Syncplicity icon.
- Click on "Browse to My Syncplicity" to access your account on the Syncplicity Web browser.
- Click on Account Tab >> Click on “Add or edit emails”.
- Now “Change Email Information” screen should appear >> Now enter your new Primary email address >> Click on “ADD EMAIL” button.
- Now you should see the newly added Primary email address in the “Added email addresses” section >> you will notice the newly added email address will be in “Unconfirmed” state
- Please login to your newly email account and check for email with the subject line “Confirm Your Email Address” >> click on the confirm link to get your account verified.
- Log in back to My Syncplicity >> Click on Account Tab >> Click on “Add or edit emails” >> Now you should see the newly added mail address in “Confirmed” state.
- Click on “Set as primary” link associated with your new email address to make it as the Primary email address of the Syncplicity user account.
Note: If you wish you to remove your old primary email address from Syncplicity >> click on “Remove” link associated with your old email address to permanently remove the unused email address from your Syncplicity user account.