How to remotely support end users
- Sign into Admin Syncplicity account at my.syncplicity.com
- Click on the Console tab
- Click Manage User Accounts from the list on the left
- Find and click on the user you need to administer. A screen will appear with the selected user’s account information:
- To impersonate a user:
- Bring up a user’s account by following the steps above for accessing and modifying a user’s account.
- Click on the Impersonate user link
- You will now view the console as that user and can take actions on their behalf.
- To finish impersonating a user, simply click the Return to Console text in the orange banner across the top of the screen.