How to restore a file for an end user
- Sign into an account with Administrator privileges on the Company account at my.syncplicity.com
- Click on the Console tab
- Click user accounts from the features list on the left
- Find the user you need to impersonate and click on their name to open their user information
- Click the Impersonate user link - note that impersonating user will send an email to that user.
- You can now view the console as that user.
- Click on the Files tab
- Find the folder that contains the file that should be restored
- Click on the Show Deleted Items menu in the global actions menu
- Select the file or folder that you want to restore
- Click on Restore
- To finish impersonating that user, simply click the Return to Console text in the orange banner across the top of the screen.