To change where a synchronized root folder is on your computer, do the following:
- Click the Syncplicity icon in your Windows taskbar to open the Syncplicity taskbar.
- Click Manage to open the Manage Folders window.
- Right-click the folder you want to move and click Remove from this device.
- With the folder still highlighted, click Add to this device .
- In the Add Folders dialog, click Change location.
- Select the location to move the folder and then click OK.
- In the dialog, click Add to this device .
Change location of a shared folder
To change the location of a shared folder, perform the following steps:
- From the Share screen, select Change location.
- Select Next from the warning screen, then select a place to save your folder.
TIP: It is not recommended that you change the drive. If you change the location of a folder from your Syncplicity (S:\) to another location, the entire contents of the folder will be downloaded to your computer. To avoid downloading all of the contents select Cancel.
- Select Sync Now. The folder is saved to your local folder.
Save a folder back to your SyncDrive
To change the location of the folder back to your SyncDrive, do the following: