To change where a synchronized folder is located on your computer, perform the following steps:
- Click the Syncplicity icon in your taskbar.
- Click Manage in the Syncplicity taskbar.
- Right-click the folder you want to move and select Stop synchronization.
- With the folder still highlighted, click Sync to this computer. The following dialog box is displayed:
- Click Change location.
- Select the location to move the folder and then click OK.
- In the Sync folders dialog, click Sync Now.
TIP: From Manage Folders, the buttons on the right side allow you to manage the folders. You can also right-click on a synced folder to select the available options to manage that folder.
Change location of a shared folder
To change the location of a shared folder, perform the following steps:
- From the Share screen, select Change location.
- Select Next from the warning screen, then select a place to save your folder.
TIP: It is not recommended that you change the drive. If you change the location of a folder from your Syncplicity (S:\) to another location, the entire contents of the folder will be downloaded to your computer. To avoid downloading all of the contents select Cancel.
- Select Sync Now. The folder is saved to your local folder.
Save a folder back to your SyncDrive
To change the location of the folder back to your SyncDrive, perform the following steps:
- Stop syncing the folder, open the folder, and select Change location.
- Enable Save to SyncDrive, then select Sync Now. The folder is saved back to your Syncdrive.