The Syncplicity taskbar allows you to access and manage your synchronized files and folders, as well as your desktop client settings. The Syncplicity taskbar icon also displays status information about the client. The status is indicated by the various icons below:
Syncplicity Status Icons
|Syncplicity is uploading or downloading files to the computer|
|Syncplicity account is over quota|
|Syncplicity is connected but not currently transferring files|
Syncplicity client is not currently connected to the service
To open the Syncplicity taskbar, click the Syncplicity icon () in the Mac taskbar. If the Syncplicity icon is not there, go to your Applications and start Syncplicity.
The Syncplicity taskbar allows you to:
- View the details on your sync status.
- Add a folder to Syncplicity from your Mac that you want to synchronize with Syncplicity.
- Review the list of folders, and select or unselect folders syncing with this computer.
- View recently downloaded files.
- Use the Sync all folders feature, which allows you to synchronize some or all of your Syncplicity folders (owned by you and shared with you) between your desktop and your remote storage (Syncplicity cloud or storage area designated by your IT department).
- View how much storage you used and how much you have unused.
- Browse to My Syncplicity, the web based application for Syncplicity, which opens in a web browser.
- Configure your Syncplicity client settings.
- Check your client version and update to the latest version.