You can add photos, videos and audio files to a Syncplicity folder from the iPad application.
TapAdd Contentfrom the main screen orAddfrom the context menu of a folder. There are four options:
The Upload feature is described inUploading filesandUploading photos and videos. You can also send files to your Syncplicity account from any app that supports the iOS Share feature. Just Share and look for the Syncplicity app then upload.
The Create menu, which allows you to create a Microsoft Office file (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), is described inCreate and edit Microsoft Office documents.
To take a new photo or record a video then upload it:
- Make sure your camera is enabled for Syncplicity (Settings → Privacy → Camera and enable Syncplicity).
- Take a photo or video by sliding betweenVideoandPhoto.
- When done, tap the round button at the bottom.
- Select to use the photo or video, or retake it.
- To upload the folder, choose a destination folder. navigate to the folder where you want to place your file then tapSelect. Optionally, you can create a folder by tapping the folder icon ( ).
If you add content from a folder menu, the folder name is shown as the upload destination. ClickChangeto change the folder location.
If you are using Syncplicity app on an AirWatch or MobileIron managed device, your AirWatch administrator can disable the camera on the device, which prevents you from capturing photos or videos.
To record then upload an audio file:
- TapRecord. ATap to Start Recordingbar appears. Tap the bar to start recording.
- Tap the bar again when you are finished recording.
- TapSelect Destination Folderthen navigate to the folder where you want to save your file.
- Tap the upload icon (). Optionally, you can create a new folder by tapping the folder icon ().
To add content from a folder menu, the folder name is shown as the Upload destination. ClickChangeto change the folder.