There are various actions you can perform on folders. The actions you can take on top-level folders are slightly different from the actions you can take on subfolders. For example, only top-level folders allow the Follow and Activity actions.
Tap Files in the main menu to display your list of top-level folders. Then tap the menu icon to the right of a folder to view the actions you can take on that folder. For example:
Contextual actions on folders include:
- Share: Shares this folder with other users in your Syncplicity account. You can also manage the existing shared participants for this folder or share this folder with new participants. See Sharing a folder for more information.
NOTE: The Share action does not appear in the menu if the unshared folder contains a shared subfolder.
- Favorite: Sync your folders to your device for offline access. For details, click here to view the articles on the Favorites feature.
- Follow: Keep track of changes to any top-level folder within the Activity Feed. For details, click here to view the articles on the Activity Feed feature.
- Activity: View a history of changes to any top-level folder.
- Add: Upload multiple photos, videos, documents, or any other files directly from your device to any folder, as described in Adding photos, videos and audio files, or create a new folder as described described in Creating folders.
- Delete: Delete the folder. You cannot restore a deleted top-level folder. See Deleting folders.
Navigate to the folder then tap the menu to the right of the folder to view the actions you can take on that folder. For example:
The action for sharing a subfolder is slightly different than sharing a top-level folder, as described in Sharing a folder. Otherwise, you can perform the same tasks as described above for top-level folders, except for Follow and Activity.