There are various actions you can perform on folders. The contextual actions you can use on top-level folders differ from subfolders, as follows:
- Only top-level folders allow the Follow and Activity actions.
- The action for sharing a subfolder is slightly different than sharing a top-level folder, as described in Sharing a folder.
Access top-level folders contextual actions
- Tap FILES in the main menu to view your top-level folders.
- Tap the context menu icon to the right of the folder you want to view. The actions you can take display, including:
- Share: Shares this folder with other users in your Syncplicity account. You can also manage the existing shared participants for this folder or share this folder with new participants. See Sharing a folder for more information.
NOTE: This action will not display in the menu if the unshared folder contains a shared subfolder.
- Favorite: Syncs your folders to your device for offline access. For details on Favorites, click here.
- Follow: Keeps track of changes to any top-level folder within the Activity Feed. For details on Activity, click here.
- Activity: Provides a history of changes to any top-level folder.
- Add: Uploads multiple photos, videos, documents, or any other files directly from your device to any folder, as described in Adding photos, videos and audio files, or creates a new folder as described described in Creating folders.
- Delete: Deletes the folder. You cannot restore a deleted top-level folder. For details, see Deleting folders.
Access subfolders contextual actions
- Navigate to the folder.
- Tap the menu icon to the right of a folder you want to view. The actions you can take display.