Meeting Insights help you to share files during a meeting with the meeting attendees.
- When you take a photo or create a document while in a meeting, a notification is triggered that prompts you to share the file with the attendees of the currently running meeting(s).
- You need to select a meeting if there is more than one meeting. You are then shown the list of attendees in that meeting.
- If you choose to share the file with all or some of those attendees, the shared links interface is pre-populated with the email addresses of the meeting attendees.
- The file needs to be uploaded to Syncplicity before Meeting Insights are triggered.
- Meeting Insights are triggered 15 minutes before or after the meeting. This helps you to send files to all the attendees after the meeting ends or before it begins.