Go to the file you want to manage. Tap the context menu for that file and swipe left to see all the actions, including:
- Share link - Create a shared link to the file.
- Open in - Open the file in a third party app (can be prohibited by IT policy). You can choose to open files in third party apps depending on the MIME type of the file, and if you have an app capable of reading that MIME type. For example, use Adobe Reader for Android to open PDF files. You may choose to use third party apps if the MIME type is not supported natively within Syncplicity or if you simply prefer using a certain third party app.
- Favorite - Sync your files to your device for offline access (can be prohibited by IT policy).
- Follow - Keep track of changes to a file within the Activity Feed.
- Activity - View a history of changes to any file.
- Versions - Go back in time with full access to every file's previous versions.
- Copy - Copy files between folders.
- Share via - Share the file with another third party.
- Delete - Deletes the file. The file can be found under deleted items for the folder. You can delete the file permanently or restore it using the My Syncplicity web application.
NOTE: For users of Syncplicity Android app for MobileIron on a MobileIron managed Android device, you may be able to Share with secure AppConnect apps only, and your Open In could be restricted to secure apps only.