With the Syncplicity desktop client for Mac, you can sync any folder on your Mac including your Documents, Desktop, Pictures and other folders. Syncplicity integrates with your operating system to provide seamless file management, backup, sharing, collaboration, and access to all of your files.
The Syncplicity Mac desktop client works with all of your existing files and file locations so you never need to move files into a special folder. Just right-click any folder and choose Share with Syncplicity. Once synced you can easily share the folder, or a file within it, with other users. The client also allows local file browser (Finder) access to all folders and files that other users share with you. The client provides automatic version control as you save updates to files.
Mac Client Features
- Backup and synchronization of your files between your desktop and mobile devices.
- Add, remove, and share folders and files.
- Secure links to shared folders and files (Business and Enterprise Editions only).
- Protect files and view protected files using the Syncplicity Secure Shared File feature (Enterprise Edition only). See About shared links and secure shared files for more information.
- Synchronize and access shared folders shared by others.
- View synchronization status indicator icons on files and folders in Finder.
- View progress and status indicators in the Syncplicity Taskbar Panel.
- Collaborate with others in Microsoft Office desktop applications with the Syncplicity App Tab.
- Automatic client updates.
- One-click to contact support and submit feedback.
The Syncplicity Mac desktop client supports English, French, Italian, German and Spanish languages. Make sure that you set your Mac operating system display language to the desired language - English, French, Italian, German, or Spanish - and then restart your computer. If the operating system display language is set to a language other than the supported languages, the Mac desktop client defaults to English.
NOTE: The desktop client installation wizard is not localized; it is displayed in English.
For information on how to view the My Syncplicity web site in a language other than English, please follow the instructions in the My Syncplicity supported languages article.