You can share your files with others using the shared link feature. A shared link is a URL that recipients can click to open the file in a web browser.
You can create a public shared link, which is accessible to anyone who has the URL, or you can create a secured shared link, where you can restrict who accesses the file. If you are on a Personal Edition plan, you can create only public shared links.
Depending on how your administrator has configured link sharing, some of the options might be unavailable.
- Navigate to a file to share, tap the contextual menu and then tap Share link to open the Share link screen.
- Specify who can access the file: anyone or specific recipients. If specific recipients, you can type multiple email addresses and a message.
- If prompted, specify in days when the shared link expires and becomes invalid.
- If available, enable Require password if you want this option. Use the auto-generated password or type your own.
- Tap Create Link if you are sharing the link with anyone.
- If the link requires a password, tap Copy password or Share password using (a menu of available options) to share it with the recipients.
- Tap Copy Link and share the URL with recipients. Alternatively, tap Email Link to share the URL by email.