Usage Insights informs you about the activity of your folders in Syncplicity, particularly when you are returning to the Syncplicity iPad application after some time.
- Usage Insights notifies you of the three most active folders in your account. This insight is triggered when you have not used the app for more than one day.
- You can quickly follow these folders and know that is happening in those folders.
- The Insights are shown in the home screen.
- The most active folders are defined as the folders with the maximum number of create, update, and delete events.
- Usage Insights is provided for both your private and shared folders.