To launch Syncplicity for Android:
- Open the application manager for your Android device.
- Search for Syncplicity, or say, "OK Google, open Syncplicity." You can additionally add the app to your Android home screen for easy access.
- Once the app has launched, enter your credentials to log in to your Syncplicity account.
- If you do not yet have a Syncplicity account, set up your account by registering for one of the Syncplicity editions.
- Log in with either your Syncplicity account or your Single Sign-on account. If you are unable to log in through the app, you can tap Login with a web browser to log in through the My Syncplicity web site.
- If you are logging in using a corporate account simply enter your email address and tap Login, and you are taken through a Single Sign-on authentication process using your company's identity provider solution.
- Once you log in, you see a tutorial for the first time only. The tutorial takes you through a series of steps that explains how Syncplicity works.
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset your password by tapping on ForgotPassword. This prompts you to enter your email. A reset email is sent to your inbox.
The Home Screen of the Android allows you to: