When Microsoft Office Online integration is enabled, Syncplicity users can use Office Online to view and edit documents directly from their web browser, as well as simultaneously work on the document with other users. This provides users the full functionality of editing documents without having to start an Office program.
To open Microsoft Office documents in Microsoft Office Online from your Mac, perform the following steps:
- Click on the Finder icon and select Syncplicity.
- Right-click on an existing Office file.
- Select Open in Office Online from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Edit in Browser button at the top of the document.
- Once the document opens in your browser, you can make the changes.
- Select Exit when you are finished. Your file is synced to Syncplicity