To filter and search the list of folders within your Syncplicity account.
- Click the Syncplicity icon in your taskbar.
- Click Manage in the Taskbar Panel. The Manage Folders window is displayed.
- Use the following options to filter and search your Syncplicity content:
- Use the tabs at the top to filter the view of the top-level folders to see what folders are on your system and in the cloud, and what folders are shared and not shared (private).
- When viewing shared folders only, you have a third tab that allows you to see the folders owned by you or other users.
- For long lists, use the Search field (Filter by text) to find a specific top-level folder. You can also enter a tag name to search by folder tags. For more information on folder tagging, see here.