You can upload photos and videos from your device to a folder in your Syncplicity account.
Opening the menu
Tap the + icon on main Navigation Bar or in the context menu of a folder to open the following menu then tap Upload to view its menu.
The menu options include:
- Photos. Allows you to select an existing photo or video in your device and upload it to a Syncplicity folder.
- One or more app names may appear in the menu. The app names and the Browse ... menu item are used for .
Uploading photos and videos
You can upload one or more photos or videos from your device as follows:
- Tap Photos.
- Choose from your device's camera roll or any other photo app.
- Navigate to the files that you wish to upload.
- Tap the checkmark on the file to highlight the checkmark in blue.
- If desired, select multiple files by tapping on the checkmark of each file. In the following example, Upload (9), in the upper right corner, indicates nine photos or videos are selected to be uploaded..
- Tap the Upload (x) option (upper right corner). The number of files to upload is displayed.
- Optionally, you can change the file name by tapping the pencil icon.
- Tap Select Folder. Alternatively, if you have previously uploaded files, you can choose a folder from the Recently Used Folders for Upload If this is your first upload, this section is empty.
- If you tapped Select Folder, perform the following:
- In the list of your top-level Syncplicity folders, navigate to the folder where you wish to upload the files. At the top of the page, you have three options represented by these icons:
: Tap this if you are in the folder where you wish to upload the files.
: Create a new folder within the folder. This allows you to create a new folder for your files.
: The search applies only to the folder where you are located. It does not search any parent folders and does not search subfolders.
- When you are within the destination folder, tap the checkmark. You are taken back to the Upload screen.
- Make sure the correct folder name appears in the Select Destination Folder for Upload section.
- Tap Upload in the upper right corner. The files are uploaded to the selected folder.