Before you edit the Storage Connector configuration files, you need to retrieve the access key for the Storage Vault.
- This operation requires Global Administrator privileges.
- You have configured the Storage Vault to which you want to connect Storage Connector. See Set the maximum amount of storage used by StororageVaults.
- Browse to https://my.syncplicity.com and log in as a Global Administrator user.
- Select Admin > Settings.
- Under Enterprise Edition Features, click Manage Storage Vaults.
A list of configured Storage Vaults appears.
- Click the Storage Vault to which you want to configure Storage Connector.
The Storage Vault Settings page opens.
- Locate the Access Key value and copy it for later use.
What to do next:
Configure the Storage Connector configuration file.