You can view the folders shared with any specific user. You can also change the user's permission on any shared folder to:
- Editor: User has read/write access
- Reader: User has read access only
- None: User cannot access the folder
NOTE: You can change the owner of shared and private folders from the Manage Folders page, as described in Managing your company's folders.
To view the user's access to shared folders:
- Click Admin → User Accounts.
In the Manage Users page, click on the user whose account you want to disable or delete. You can use the search feature if there is a long list of users.
NOTE: All the shared folders that the user can access are listed in the Shared Folders section of the Manage User page.
- Click the Manage link. The Shared Folders page lists all the shared folders in your organization and the user's access to each. Select the folders you want to change access.
- Under Permission, select None to prevent the user from accessing the folder. or select Reader or Editor.
- Click Save Folders.